Sunday 11 December 2011

Family

Family is a word that makes you think of togetherness right? If only. My family, on my side and the bikers side is just a pressure cooker waiting to explode.

I love my mom to bits and we get on really well. My youngest sister can be a pain but she is a teenager so we are close when she is in a good mood. My other sister on the other hand...... We barely speak. And its all down to her husband. He is violent and controlling and hates me. I hate him too though. My sister has made it impossible to hold a civilized conversation as she brings up my hatred of him all the time. They have a beautiful 8 months old daughter who I never get to see because of all of this.

And that's just my side.......

The bikers mom and dad split when he was 7 when she cheated and left him for the bikers now step dad. His real dad was out of the picture for a long time because of how everything happened. We got back in contact a few years back and they are so close now. But the rest of his family don't want to know. So we have to watch what we say and who we say it too. Which gets complicated sometimes.

And then there is his sister. She got married, had a beautiful daughter who is now 3.........then she cheated on her hubby with his best friend and then left him for the other man (sound familiar?) Only we can't feel sympathy for him now because MIL will jump down my throught

Don't you just love family? Sometimes I wish we could just not have to deal with any of that. I wish we could just stay as our own little family and just not bother with anyone else

No comments:

Post a Comment