Thursday 10 November 2011

my ttc journey so far

well we had no problems conceiving the little dude. i was 18 and the biker was 19. it took us 4 months before i got my BFP and it was one of the happiest times of my life. the pregnancy went smoothly and after 2 days of labour after being induced he was born by emergency c section.
it was 6 months before we decided we wanted to extend our family. and thats where our problems started.......
nothing was happening. for just over a year i broke my heart getting my hopes up each month to be let down by the bleeding. then it happened. Christmas day we got our BFP. i was over the moon. it was the best christmas present. i started making plans, thinking of names, things we needed to get. then on new years day i started bleeding. it was over quickly but i was heart broken. you dont think it could happen to you.
so after much thought we started trying again. it didnt take as long this time. after 10 months (just after i would have been due) we got our BFP again. i was so very scared. i did so many home pregnancy tests and they all were as strong as the first so i relaxed. i started to enjoy it. i was about 8 weeks gone when i started spotting. i panicked and went to A&E. i was told "oh yeah your miscarrying" and sent home. but i didnt beleive it. so i went to my docs and he got me booked in for a scan. we didnt make it that far. the next night i was rushed into A&E with really bad pain in my right side. after pain pills i slept and they scanned me the next day. it wasnt long before they operated. they took my tube and my beautiful baby. ectopic is something i never even thought about.
so we persevered ttc with one tube.
we tried......and we tried and we tried.
2 years.
so we asked for help. we had bloods and semen tested. nothing wrong there. so were booked in for some sort of dye/xray test. i had given up completely. i though my remaining tube was blocked i was certain of it.
and then i was late
so i took a test and it came back positive. this time i prepared myself for the worst. but it didnt happen as quickly as last time. so i began to hope. and i started to beleive that this time it was going to happen. and then yet again i started bleeding. i wont bore you with all the tests that were done but it all came to end and quickly again.

So that was 5 weeks ago. now we are looking into our options. but thats for another blog (i think i have written down enough for now)

No comments:

Post a Comment